Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Woodblock Wednesday - Rain or Shine......


Tsuruta Designs

Well folks, beyond thrilled to join 
Amy for 
Woodblock Wednesday.
We share quite a few of the same wood
block stamps!

Do you have any wood stamps?

I wanted a Postage stamp look.
 with some strip sentiments.
I also made a legal size card full of color.

Amy's wonderful card is in a thumbnail..
Go check out her blog for the 
loveliness!













Wood Mount Stamps:
Main Image: 
Bunch of Umbrellas 5631F from Impresscardsandcrafts
Sentiment: Savvystamps : When it rains 1489D, Rain or Shine 5561C
Coloring: 
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers:
Jade Green,  Green Turqouise, True Blue, Lavender, Orange, Citrus Green

 Spectrum Noir 





=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

=======================================

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous cards! If you like rain you should come to the UK - it's raining soooo heavily today, Jo x

I Card Everyone said...

Kimberly I still love the little leaf woodblock stamp I bought on our Impress shopping joy-filled journey!
LOve what you've done with this cutie... and the words! oh my the words! xx
=]

Shelly said...

These are so sweet!

tonyamaries said...

I love these Kimberly!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.