Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday First thing's First - Sketch it Saturday SNEAK PEEK!


Friday First thing's First - Sketch it Saturday SNEAK PEEK!


=======Friday First things First!

Happy Friday!

It is time for First thing Friday!
Anyone who follows me in the sidebar, 
I will feature you on a Friday Post.
I will go check out your blog and list a feature, 
post, or a card that I found interesting.
(I will follow you too!)

I have an amazing new follower this week!

Tam Hess! - or Card Making Artists and also  
She made the absolute cutest card for CASology for the Carnival cue [HERE]
Check out here cute collage creations [here]
Thanks Tam for joining up here,
and I hope you get inspired!

===========and now for============
Here is a SNEAKY PEEK for tomorrow's 
Sketch it Saturday Post



Also I am in a Monthly Card club event this Sunday!
Here are the cards I designed.  
I did them awhile ago, and you will recognize them, 
I did redesign the Northwest card to be more Card Club friendly
 (faster drying ink).
The original event day had to be rescheduled,
it was the only day of a snowfall that did last long, 
but long enough to cancel an hour drive South.



And this card has reversible Stampin' up!
paper where I show the card one way, 
and then done if you flip the panel the other side.
Preference really!



Have Fun Crafting, and 
JOIN me tomorrow 
for another 
"Sketch it Saturday"

3 comments:

Shannon J said...

Sneaky peeky looks awesome (and I know it will be!) - love the colours!! And your cards for card club...ahhhh, your group is so lucky to have you at the helm!!!

~amy~ said...

I wanna join your card club...love your cards and that coffee set!

cm said...

Oh, those lucky gals who get to craft with you! I want to join in, too! All three of your class-cards: fabulous! As for your sneaky peek (I've already seen the full reveal, so I know how stunning it is) has piqued my interest! It's so much fun when you give us these little teasers...Hugs~c