Tuesday, December 1, 2015

CASology: Pie!

CASology Fans!!

Hello again! 

PIE...my boy actually LOVES the word PIE
and PINEAPPLE...don't ask me why..


I could not even find anything remotely PIE like.
I saw this set and thought of banana...no,
the watermelon is like a piece of PIE!

I can't wait to see what you create!








Guest Designer:  Coni




My SWEET Watermelon is PIE shaped!!!



Fiskars Fruit Salad Stamp Set



I HOPE you are inspired to Create!!!!
==============================================


JOIN US at CASology!

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
Ardyth said...

Love the connection with the pie shape! Clever and fun!

Nora Noll said...

Oh how clever is this card? I love that pie shaped watermelon and your interpretation of this challenge is GENIUS!!

Happy Dance said...

Pie-shaped. Brilliant take on the cue card! Love this idea. Saw it in the gallery earlier and got the reference even before I got here. Pie-shaped....so good. Great card. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

It's definitely pie shaped, works for me! Very cute Kimberly!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute, girl!!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...just adorable.

Maria Rodriguez said...

Great and delicious interpretation of this challenge,this look like watermelon pie slices to me, very clever indeed.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Joyce said...

This is very clever. Watermelon pie! Love your creative take on this week's cue word.

Judy1223 said...

Yep, that watermelon is certainly shared like a slice of pie! Creative, cute, FUN!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly!! I love how you used those slices of watermelon as pie. At a glance I didn't even notice, LOL!!! The eyes are amazing, they can play trick on us. You did a great job.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.