Tuesday, December 15, 2015

CASology: Toy!

When I think of TOY, 
it is ALL about SANTA!


I truly hope that you are really starting to enjoy the season!
I can't wait to see what you make!








Sponsor:  Concord & 9th


I HOPE you are inspired to Create!!!!
==============================================


JOIN US at CASology!

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
Jen W. said...

Love how you left him uncolored against the red sentiment - CAS perfection!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh yes...the toy delivery man! Cute card Kimberly!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly!!! I love your Santa!! What made you not color him in? I love him colorless!! You did a fantastic job.

Deepti said...

Adorable Santa and I like the clean design :)

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable Santa and card!

Judy1223 said...

Yep, Santa is definitely the toy man! Great CAS design!

Kim Heggins said...

Very sweet Kimberly! Happy New Year.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.