Monday, December 7, 2015

Virginia's View - BLING it on!!!!! [Glitter]

I CANNOT believe that I am one of the

.. last Guest Designers on the Virginia's View Challenge..
Sad....Very Sad,...But I think that she is
 AMAZING and GLITTER and BLING..
Going out with a BLING .....
Is Most fitting..




  --- Here is my sneaky Peek!  ---



















Check out the FULL card and a few words from me....
Leave VIRGINIA ALL the LOVE!!!!

Thanks to you ALL for supporting 


===============================================
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!



--------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 


!neke said...

It is a beauty!
I wil give it a try !
And I am going to follow virginiasvieuw !
Ineke X

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous glitter use! Yay for the GD position

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations on the GD spot! Your card ROCKS! WOW!!!

~amy~ said...

So super awesome and your card?! GORGEOUS.

Virginia L. said...

You are SO sweet and deserving of the spotlight, Kimberly! Thank you so much for guest designing. I truly appreciate your support in the past two years! You card is absolutely brilliant!

Darnell said...

Congratulations on Guest Designing for Virginia, Kimberly! Your card is literally brilliant and the colors rock my world!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.