Monday, December 7, 2015

Virginia's View - BLING it on!!!!! [Glitter]

I CANNOT believe that I am one of the

.. last Guest Designers on the Virginia's View Challenge..
Sad....Very Sad,...But I think that she is
 AMAZING and GLITTER and BLING..
Going out with a BLING .....
Is Most fitting..




  --- Here is my sneaky Peek!  ---



















Check out the FULL card and a few words from me....
Leave VIRGINIA ALL the LOVE!!!!

Thanks to you ALL for supporting 


===============================================
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!



--------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 


6 comments:

!neke said...

It is a beauty!
I wil give it a try !
And I am going to follow virginiasvieuw !
Ineke X

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous glitter use! Yay for the GD position

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations on the GD spot! Your card ROCKS! WOW!!!

~amy~ said...

So super awesome and your card?! GORGEOUS.

Virginia Lu said...

You are SO sweet and deserving of the spotlight, Kimberly! Thank you so much for guest designing. I truly appreciate your support in the past two years! You card is absolutely brilliant!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Congratulations on Guest Designing for Virginia, Kimberly! Your card is literally brilliant and the colors rock my world!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell