Thursday, December 10, 2015

FUSION: (December 10th)


Hello!   
FUSION FANS
this is the last challenge before the team takes
a little break!

I have chosen to FUSION both
the sketvh and image for a country
greeting!







I can't wait to see your creation!
And you have 2 weeks!

FUSION!

And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin' hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!



 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, 
and that you in turn will add to 
the FUSION Gallery!

========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty card with the lovely earth tones - love the woodgrain and your sweet bird! Julia xx

memorial garden benches said...

Lovely card! I love how the bird looks. And the background is awesome!

Lisa Elton said...

Full of country charm Kimberly, love this!!

Nora Noll said...

Oh how lovely. I like the earthy colors on this card. Perfect for a country christmas!!

I Card Everyone said...

You are rockin' the country cuteness, Kimberly!
=]

~amy~ said...

perfect, love that nordic bird.

Diane Jaquay said...

The layering and patterned papers on this card, topped off with that beautiful bird, are just PERFECT, LOVE it!

Karren said...

Fabulous fusion! The bird is so cute and the patterned papers are so wonderfully warm and country-ish.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

your papers and design are spot on K! WOW!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.