Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Break....


Altenew Sketchy Cities II in 
Ombre Red is 
a sweet greeting...





I used the broad tip and ran it across twice, 
starting lightes to darkest going up.
The last two I used the brush tip..
Here are the colors in order!



I am still making Altenew with 
gold colors too.....








Verve "Freebie" is so sweet I had to
do a ColourQ Card 


Santa brought me MANY 
Penny Black Goodies to color!





========================================



Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------
~amy~ said...

You've been busy! Love all your wonderful projects!

Marika said...

All very beautiful projects. Looks you've had some real fun in your craft room. :)

!neke said...

Very busy !!!!!!!
All looks great !
Ineke X

Aileen said...

All your cards look wonderful. Cant say which I like more as each has such appeal. I love how your coloured up your skyline and those altenew flowers are so spectacular with the mixed colouring and the Penny black just love the light colouring and the sentiment used on the last card, all perfect.

Lisa Elton said...

WOWZA Kimberly, you're been a busy bee!! These are all amazing, love the ombre skyline and your beautiful flowers with touches of gold added. Your ColourQ card is as pretty as can be, so happy you could join us!!

sandie said...

Fabulous cards. I adore the skyline card, love the ombré look. Great to see you at Ink x

Diane Jaquay said...

These are all wonderful!! Those Altenew cards are really stunning!!

Jean Bullock said...

Wonderful cards! Fabulous coloring and I love those flower cards. Well done!

Nora Noll said...

I am in LOVE with the Seattle cards. They are fantastic!! I also love how you colored in the flowers too. STUNNING creations!!

SugarGem said...

Wow these are awesome

JD/ Jill said...

All looks great! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
And Happy New Year to you...

Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly...love each one of your fabulous creations! Your sweet tea card is my favorite of the bunch, so sweet.

Lisaerica said...

You sure have been a busy bee! I love all the vibrant colors, they're all so beautiful. My fav is all the flowers, they're mesmerizing! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Pia Larsen said...

Super cool city skyline and fun technique too!
Thank you for playing with us at INK :)
Pia xx

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.