Saturday, December 2, 2023

12.02.23 - Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Guest

 

Thank you Penny Black Saturday Challenge - for letting me be a guest this month!  

I a a HUGE fan of Penny Black Stamps and really am excited to show them a lot of LOVE this year!

Today I am also linking up to WOODBLOCK Wednesday with Craftee1









Hope you can check it out!


My next post on CLCB is 12/05
========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
A NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:


Marianne said...

beautiful card and such a sweet image.

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

Helen said...

Totally adorable - beautiful card!
Thanks so much for Guest Designing for us this month!
Helen x

~amy~ said...

YAY you for being a guestie. Your card is so very SWEET.
Thanks for playing along with another fantastic project!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.