Tuesday, December 19, 2023

12.19.23 Coffee Loving Cardmakers!

 I'm super excited to share this project on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.



Here's a peek at my card on the Coffee Loving Cardmaking Blog, 
I have all the details there.
Hope you can check it out!

Supplies:
Honey Bee Stamps 
Penny Black Promise of Hope Sentiments Set
Penny Black - The Gift Die
Memory Box Dancing Snowflake Stencil
Ranger Distress Oxide Ink - Mermaid Lagoon, Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet
Concord & 9th Blueberry Cardstock


ANYTHING GOES - Option is Christmas
I am guesting there this month -Yay!


---------------------------------

Hey --I'm a regular on the CLCM Blog!  



My feature is called Top it Off Tuesday, 
and here are the 2024 dates!


My Paper Epiphany said...

Another Stunner! Love this so much!

Helen said...

A stunning card Kimberly. I love your beautiful design to showcase that elegant dove. Thanks so much for sharing at PB Saturday Challenge. I hope you’ve had a lovely Christmas and 2024 is a good one 😊

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.