Saturday, December 16, 2023

12.16.23 - Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Guest Mid Challenge

 More for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!


It's the halfway point INSPIRATION time!

I am using some super cute fabulous Penny Black stamps for this wintry holiday card. .

The December Penny Black Saturday Challenge is ANYTHING GOES -Optional Christmas




Don't you adore how Penny Black Clear Stamps pack so many images in the clear sets?

Penny Black Mimi's Christmas Clear Stamp










My next post on CLCB is 12/19
========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
My feature is called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the 2024 dates:



!neke said...

Great card Kimberley !!!!!
Love those stamps !
groeten Ineke

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

Helen said...

Oh Kimberly - I love this card!
Such a cute snow penguin!
Thanks so much for guest designing for us this month!
Helen x

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love the idea of Penguins making Snow-Penguins:) Super cute card!

Helen said...

This is such a fun card Kimberley. I love these little penguins having so much fun in the snow. Soo cute. Have a wonderful Christmas. 🎄🎅

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.