Wednesday, December 13, 2023

12.13.23 National Cocoa Day

I'm super excited to share this project on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.


----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

**** PRIZE ALERT****
The more that you comment on design team projects, the more of a chance that you have to win a $15 gift card that the CLCM Blog will award.





Super Sponsor Supplies List
- Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Hugs
- Heffy Doodles: Tea Time Sentiments







My next post on CLCB is 12/19
========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
My feature is called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Luv the Polar Bear with hot choc. Especially like the red/white thin framing for a candy cane look.
Melissa
"SunshineHoneyBee"

dj said...

Adorable!! I love that sentiment!! Happy cocoa day!!

~amy~ said...

I love this! That bear is over the top CUTE.

Lisa Petrella said...

That bear is totally adorable all bundled up in his striped scarf!!! And I love the snowflakes in the background too!!!

VanessaB said...

That bear is the CUTEST!! I love the mug! Super cute card ❤️

Deborah Hellman said...

I love the adorable bear!

Amanda Wilcox said...

Super cute! I totally adore that sweet bear!

Denise Bryant said...

Super cute card with this adorable bear and his mug of cocoa! Happy National Cocoa Day!

Ruth G said...

Super sweet design! This bear is going to make someone smile!!!
Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

Love this and that stitched background die, YES PLEASE! Happy NCD~Kimberly

Becca Yahrling said...

I just bought this adorable bear set - thanks for the gorgeous inspiration!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE this polar bear! Great coloring!

Diane said...

What a fun 'drinkin' cocoa bear he is, fabulous card!!

Lucy E. said...

What a fun polar scene! Happy National Cocoa Day!

Angy said...

Goodness that polar bear is so cute. Tbe sentiment is great as well. Great card.

Katherine said...

I love that bear! Awesome card!!

Cindy C. said...

Super cute card! And what a fun sentiment!

Suzanne H said...

The bear is so adorable. I love your coloring!

Von Marie said...

Adorable card!!! I love that cute bear.

Dawn S. said...

What a sweet card! Love all the details.

Lee said...

I adore that polar bear! Adorable card!

Farhana S said...

such a adorable card! thanks for sharing <3

Kellyskardsfl said...

Such a cute little guy and adorable card.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.