Friday, December 15, 2023

12.15.23 Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge - Snowman


Hello

Today I am super excited to guest for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge - Snowman!
Snowmen are my FAVE!


I hope that you are inspired to play along!!!

Amy is the best at always listing a PRIZE.
This Month's Sponsor is FRANTIC STAMPER!  

So happy to join in the fun!  

Here are the SUPER Sponsor supplies I have created with: 



I ADORE this snowman in the MUG!






Frantic Stamper
PRIZE IS:





I hope you join!


My next post on CLCB is 12/19
========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
My feature is called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the 2024 dates:


~amy~ said...

This is absolutely sweet!
Thanks for guesting!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.