Friday, April 27, 2012

Posting Everyday Life

So I am sure there are some of you reading this going "Huh?"

Kim, what is the Project Life or 31 things, or Week in the Life?  
And why bother?

Well they are types of ways to document our everyday life and celebrate the "little things" so we can look back on them and see how we have changed, or grown, or remain the same, and cherish those memories.

I like capturing these precious moments.

I also know that when my family comes over, my brothers and sisters can, and will,  sit for hours and talk over moms box of pictures with me.  My goal is to have books that you can easily find the year you are looking for if you are looking for a certain picture, instead of a box rifling through it. (Though honestly for moms pictures, I like that aspect as you never know what you will come across, and there is a beauty in that.)

Family and friends may ask,  "So where is Scott in your pictures on these projects?"

lol.  

Taking a candid picture of Scott is almost like capturing Bigfoot. 

However I do have a few pictures and will be adding them.  He is so silly.  He gives me the pirate look, and if you know him you know what I mean, for every picture.  I will try to catch him off guard.  It is hard to sneak up on him.  I may have to set the camera on a timer and cross my fingers.

I love hearing feedback, so let me know if you want to see something in particular or have ideas!
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.