Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tag for my Sister:

Another entry for CAS-ual Fridays. 
 
 It seems I don't add the same item to multiple challenges, but I do enter multiple times on a single challenge.  I get so inspired that I always come up with at least three designs running round in my head. 
 
Join in the fun here:
 

My sister is a constant gardener.  Her entire front lawn is transformed into a lush garden with towering raspberries, bountiful rhubarb, snap peas, beans, too many things to count really.  SHe had at least 40 pumpims of all sizes in her back yard, without even trying.
 She made some wonderful pickled beans, beets, and assorted items for our mom recently.  I have made some tags as thank you's.  I know she will just die when she sees this tag!




Tag: Paper Accents
Stamp: Savvystamps Small Packages
Ink: Versamark Magenta
Papers: October Afternoon Farm Girl Mason Jar,
Carnival Red Vellum
Deb said...

Wow, this tag is fabulous! Your sister will definitely love it. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lynn said...

I'm sure your sister will love this...truly fabulous tag! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.