Sunday, December 16, 2012

Funky Monkey Card

Daring Cardmakers Challenge for Fun (!)
= Make a Monkey Card
Monkeying Around
 
Daring Cardmakers is hosting the sponsor:
 
 
I only have one, no actually I just remembered that I have a few monkey stamps.
 I  have a few zoo sets that have a monkey or two. 
This is an older stamp and this particular Monkey is a longtime favorite one of mine. 
I bought my Funky Monkey stamp in 2006.
 
I surely miss the Rubber Soul stamp store in Poulsbo.  For years it was my little secret pleasure to travel to the Poulsbo waterfront and shop all the little shops. 
Especially Rubber Soul.
 
Papers: Basic Grey Paper Cottage, Paper Cottage Element Stickers
Punch: Fiskars Large Cloud
Ink: Fresh Ink Birch
Card Stock: Memory Box Blue
Foam Squares
 
The little message:
we go together like Tea and biscuits
Always time for you!
This card is an invitation for lunch with your best pal.
 

When I worked summers in high school the only other thing I would buy other than school clothes and school supplies for our family, was rubber stamps.
Most of my early sets are long gone.
I sure wish I had the Winnie the pooh set I once had, you can't find that one anywhere.
 
Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining the Daring Cardmakers this week. Gez

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Rika said...

Cute card for the dare,
thanks for playing!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.