Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Daily: Day 20

Day 20 of the December Dailys. 

If you are looking here, you too are intrigued by the every day magic that leads to Christmas.  I love to look at other December Daily posts just for a peek at every day magical moments and just sigh a big sigh knowing that others are enjoying this season as well. 
So I am thankful.


This picture is of the top bunk as we clean the bottom bedding.  Here he keeps his little starry sleepingbag, extra hoodies, and pillows here. He has carefully taken his sleeping pals and put them ontop to watch the goings on.  He is 10 going on 30 sometimes, though when I saw this, I knew that the day will come when his little boy things will be put away.  For now, I enjoy seeing them and how much he loves his pals. "Scottie doggy" and "Lil Smoky"

I have a typo or two, and you know..I let them slide.
I like that sometimes.

I hope that you are enjoying this season.

Digital credits: Ali Edwards Katie Pertiet Designer Digitals
Sahlin Studio
Matha Steward Paper Tapes
America Crafts Album
WeRMemory Keepers Page Protectors'
Stampin up Doily Yellow Paper
Copic: Lipstic Red
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.