Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dojo Christmas Card

Conrad's Dojo sends us a card every year.  And since it is my resolution this year to make and SEND cards out, I made this card so I thought I would post it out there.

I bought this stamp awhile ago as I was looking for a cute Karate stamp to make invitations to Conrad's Tournament in February.  The stamps I found were way tooo cutesy for me.  When I saw this one, I had to laugh as it really is a good likeness to Conrad.  And his Dojo has a similar patch they wear on their Gi.

He even admits it really looks like him.  Especially since his hair was cut like that!


Close up look is fierce!





Stamp: Viva LasVegastamps Karate Kid, AMuse Stamps Peace Block, Poem Background HGG32
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black,Versamark Frost, Versamark Gray Sky
Embossing: Stampin up! Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Carnival Vellum Card Stock

Jingle said...

This is so fun!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thanks for checking out my blog!
Love your cards too Jingle!

BrittanyLane said...

Love it! Thanks for the DARLING Christmas card. It completely made my day!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.