Saturday, December 22, 2012

Country Merry Christmas Tree Card:


This stamp was the one I originally chose to post for the star challenge.  I wanted to color it with my new copic sketch markers. The other day I just couldn't pull the color scheme together so I ended up using a jar with stars in it.  I love the Dear Lizzy line, so I was very happy with it.
It was so much fun using the colorless blender pen all over the stamped image. 
 
  
I am also posting this to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge for using their featured Exclusive line stamps.   I have used the super fun Mini Folded Banners Holiday die and Stamp set
 

 
This simple un decorated tree in a watering can reminded me of my sister. 
My sister is the constant gardener.  This is something I might see on her front porch, or I would see in a quaint little county nursery and want to give her as a gift.
 
 
The close up, I love the folded banners!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Janet Klein by Stampotique, Simon Says Stamp Mini Folded Holiday Banner and Die set
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle Paradise
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Brush Markers: Marvy Le Plume II Steel Blue #17, Red#2, Oyster Grey#38
 Tombo 192
Copics: Silk YR000, Yellowish Beige Y23, Wax White G20, NewLeaf Green YG23, Spectrum Green G02, Ash Rose E70
Misc: Black Fine Sharpie
 
Tracey McNeely said...

Oh how sweet is that tree in the watering can. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Ardyth said...

This is so pretty - love the texture of the card and the pencil crayon. Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week - we think you're a star!

Rosemary said...

this is just beautiful...the coloring is gorgeous and the banner is the perfect finishing touch! so glad you played along with CASology, again, this week!

Melissa said...

This is so sweet and simple! That folded banner is wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week! :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.