Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Less is More Peach Faced Lovebirds Card:

 
Theme for this week is :

ANNIVERSARY
 
I have not posted on this blog before, and when I saw the challenge, I knew this was my "go to" stamp.  I love the crispness and cleanness of it!

Way back in the day, I did have a pair of Peach Faced Love Birds.

I know less is more, and at least I think this is
definitely less!
 


Supplies:
Stamp: Wordsworth Rubber Soul Love Birds
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: Lipstick Red R29, Pale Fruit Pink E000, Cool Shadow BG10,
Wax White G20

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh I think this is perfect! I love the simplicity of the birds and the touch of colour is all it needed. Vicky x

Chrissie said...

What a sweet card and such delicate colouring...perfect!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Rosmarie said...

I love this card and I could watch them for hours!
More CAS is impossible ... a real looker!!

Rosi x

Kath said...

A fabulous CAS card - your colouring is excellent.
Kath x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.