Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hi Ho Silver Doilies

I love getting back to card challenges. A week off, felt like a summer off!

CAS - ual Fridays NEW Challenge ..is HI HO SILVER!

I saw some incredible cards with the silver. 
Angie's card at her Blog Schwoooo! was so Phenomenal I perused the Internet a little, saw another card that inspired me and got up off my keister and ran to the craft room.
Yes, ..well it was a quick sprint rather than a run.

 
Ladybug Designs Jennifer Blum's Card was my inspiration and starting point for this card.
(Not to mention I bought the cheap doily stamp recently)
 
 
 
Close Up:
I love the doilies intricate pattern, so fine and delicate.



Supplies:
Stamp: Craftsmart Doily ($1.50 at Micheal's currently in the bin)
Papertey Ink Sentiment from Fancy Folk Art
Ink: Memento Grape Jelly, Versamark Dazzle Frost
Powder: Recollections Silver
Paper: Silver Cardstock, Stampin Up! Whisper White
Silver Elastic Trim
Gems
 
 
Linda Jordan said...

Gorgeous card! I love the doily stamp, I wish I had one like that!!

Andrea W said...

Very cool! I love your silver embossing!

Are we there yet? said...

Great Card and I will have to pick up that stamp as it is awesome!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful embossing, love your card and thanks for the visit.

Anonymous said...

This is beautifully done, Kimberley, the embossing is so precise and perfect ... just lovely! Anita :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.