Sunday, February 24, 2013

Silver and Sparkles ..Oh my!

 
Ok, so I absolutely LOVE Silver!
 
 Silver and sparkles. Oh my!
 
 
 


Close up:
 

Supplies:
Stanps: Mod Collection Rubber Soul
Studio G oh my! sentiment
Ink: Versamark
Embossing Powder Recollections Silver
Papers: Stampin Up! Whisper White, Midnight Muse,
Silver Linen Specialty
Misc. Gems





Deb said...

Okay, that paper rocks! It is so shimmery and just perfect! Love your card. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ardyth said...

Congrats on the win - this shiny beauty is definitely worthy!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congrats on your win. Love your sentiment with all that shimmer

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Kimberly! Very well done to win in three tries!! (I think I've done more like thirty, LOL!) Your cards for this challenge are all sensational!

Suzanne Russell said...

Congrats on your well deserved win! Fantastic card. : )

Bobby said...

Oh, My is a good sentiment. I kept saying it over and over when I saw your card. No wonder you won the CAS-ual Fridays challenge.

Karen Dunbrook said...

Great card...congrats on your win...

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.