Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stamp -A-Palooza St. Patricks


Ok Ladies and Gents, I Really, really gots to get me some more fresh squeezed stamps!
I have only this one set the Subway Spring Series, and it is awesome.

Fresh squeezed stamps is having their monthly Stamp-a-palooza Challenge!
This is an entry, and it is VOTED on.

Please go here,
If you vote for me, I get the chance to win a stamp set (hooray)
then I can be more crafty and make more cards!
Win -Win!
 
Please, play too!  So much fun that Fresh Squeezed Stamps has a free digi to use!


Posting to: Fresh Squeezed Stamps


Close Up:


Supplies:
Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps Subway Series Spring
Inks: Versmark Dazzle Frost
Embossing: Personal Stamp ExchangeVerdigris
Die: Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles
Paper: Paper Reflections 1lb Cardstock Asst.,
Stampin Up! Whisper White
Impress Buttercup Cardstock
Stickers: EK Success Jolee's Boutique Four Leaf Clover Repeat,
EK Success Jolee's Boutique Pot of Gold Repeat
Ribbon Spring Yellow

1 comment:

Fresh Squeezed Stamps (Ryann) said...

OOOh, this is AWESOME! Love the sparkling glittered stamped image! Thank you for playing along with Fresh Squeezed Stamps!