Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wish Big Candles

 
Well after feeling horrible most of the day, I am somewhat better.
 I am not very happy with how I captured this. (Excuses, excuses.) lol..
 
I loved Rosemary's large candle card.
 So I scrambled around the other day trying to find my candle stamp.  I finally found it and put it aside.
 
 It was not as large as I remembered,
but I saw the designs and taking the circle design from the first candle,
I continued the circle theme with the border punch.  There are also circles within the sentiment as well.
 
 
 
Posting to: CASology ; CUE Card: FLAME
 


Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo Candles, Penny Black Sentiment,
Inks: Memento Lilac Posies, Bahama Blue, Cantaloupe, Dandylion
Paper: Stampin up! Whisper White, Misc. Turquoise
Pearlescent Cantaloupe liquid Pearls
EK Success: Dots Border Punch
White Ribbon
 Pop up Foam

Coolest thing, I received Honorable Mention at CAS ology for this Card  (Big smiles) Thanks!

 
Ardyth said...

Wonderful bold colours and patterns- love the cut out circles down the edge! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Meghan said...

I love those candles! What a great stamp! Hope you're feeling better! Glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

Fantastic card, Kimberly! I like how you continued the circles on to the strip of cardstock! So happy to see you playing along with CASology this week! (and I'm just tickled that you liked my card!)

Jen W. said...

Love the fun designs on the candles and the circle punched panel is so cool! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, this is just so sweet! I love the colors you have chosen, and the matching candle and punched edge is too clever! I hope you are feeling better...thanks for joining us at CASology again this week!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful bright, vibrant colours and I love that you ran the circle theme all the way through! Anita :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Great card, Kimberly! Congrats on your HM at CASology!

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Kimberly! Big smiles, indeed!! I love your card design very much!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.