Thursday, February 21, 2013

Plane: Skys the Limit

 
Another post for a CAS card Challenge: Less is More!
(Also posting to Totally Gorjuss: Just for Men!)
 
The other card of Butterflies was not really what they were looking for. 
So I had to dig deep.
 The image is pretty large. I really wanted to use a plane. 
This is the only one I  have. lol.
I do really like the faded colors..
 
Scott really likes this one.  We said to add that it is the old WTSA colors.. Like I knew that (not).
 
 
Posting to: Less is More: Up in the Air
 
 
Close Up:



Supplies:
Stamps: Tim Holtz Collection, Memory Box Sentiment
Ink: Fresh Ink Birch
Marvy Pen: Red
Die Cut: Papertrey Ink Clouds
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle Old Olive
Misc: Stripe Twine
 




Jen Nelson said...

another fab card kimberly

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

Ardyth said...

Love that image and how you've added the pop of red!

Kat said...

Hi Kimberly, what a great male card. The sentiment is just perfect for that image. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

BTW the link at TG challenge blog actually links to the TG blog not your own. I still found you though!

Kat x

Rosemary said...

fantastic card for both challenges!! the perfect card for a guy!!

Anke said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss.
hugs Anke

Chrissie said...

Super job Kimberly!
Many apologies for my tardiness in visiting this time, but I've been away all week!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.