Thursday, June 27, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard - Lifetime of Happiness Poppies and Camper Snail




Polka Dot Orchard has inspired me
and encouraged me to believe
in myself to put some 
of my illustrations out there.

I am so thankful and blessed.
Thank you Polka Dot Orchard!

Here are a few creations that I have made
with my Poppies, they are in the set in the shop called:

image 0





and My traveling Snail Mail critter
in the set called:



image 0

Jessica collaborated on this and also designed a portion of this Camper Snail!
It looks way cuter with her design spin!
Thanks Jess!!
You Rock!

AS well as the ENTIRE Polka Dot  Orchard Design Team!
They are so amazeballs that I just can't believe the extra cuteness they ass in their awesome creations!





LOVE you all.. Hope you peeps out there 
reading this will check out our illustrations at Polk Dot Orchard!

I hope to see you there!



=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!


=======================================

Dotty Jo said...

Love them both! Jo x

Shelly said...

Both sets are WONDERFUL! :) Beautiful cards!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.