Tuesday, June 18, 2019

STAMPlorations FREEBIE Digital Images


Hey there! 
 I am a Guest DT member for STAMPlorations Digital images now as well as Spectrum Noir!
If you are dabbling or thinking of creating and coloring digitals, there are many wonderful places to shop.
STAMPloration is one of them.

They have a great selection, and a fab source of FREE items as well to warm you up.
This is one of them!

STAMPloration (FREE) Digital Love/Spring Themed A2 Card Front Digital Stamps - Set of 3


My goal is to hopefully inspire and make cards I will (eventually) and lovingly send out.
And according to my doctors, 
I need less stress. 
Crafting relives the stress.


I am not 100% digital, though I am moving more and more that way.  I admit it is mostly because  I am a messy crafter.  I will be 99% done with a card...and...the inevitable, a thumb print in ink right there..ruining it.  I really get annoyed at that.  And believe me, I am no perfectionist.
Digital is less stress on placement, color richness, and no inky fingers..

Hope you liked my 5 days of tags and can stick around for my 06/19/19 for my first Official Guest Post for STAMPlorations!




Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers, STAMPloration (FREE) Digital Love/Spring Themed A2 Card Front Digital Stamps - Set of 3, Spectrum Noir Harmony Water Reactive Ink Harmony & Orange, Spectrum Noir Artliner Black 08.

Color Details: Dark Red, Bright Pink, Pale Pink, Coral, Citrus, Lavender, Purple, Jade Green, Dull Green, True Blue, Ice Blue, Blue Turquoise, Fair Skin, Tan.





Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers, STAMPloration (FREE) Digital Love/Spring Themed A2 Card Front Digital Stamps - Set of 3, 

Color Details: Dark Red, Bright Pink, Pale Pink, Coral, Citrus, Lavender, Purple, Hydrangea, Jade Green, Dull Green, True Blue, Ice Blue, Blue Turquoise, Fair Skin, Tan, Citrus Green

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
Sue D said...

I like the vibrant colors on your cards and enjoyed your 5 days of tags.

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning....simply stunning!

cghundley said...

Such beautiful
work!
Carla from Utah

Denise Bryant said...

These are so pretty! Your coloring is beautiful!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.