Sunday, June 9, 2019

THANKS - Spectrum Noir BRIGHT and BOLD Color!




I sure hope that you have been liking my Spectrum Noir 
parade of coloring the last few weeks!

I have been enjoying myself!

This card I blended Hydrangea over Orange for 
a bold color combination paired with a super
Bright Pink backgroud





SN Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers, Crafters Companion Layering Stamps Crocus Collection, Impression Obession Thanks Bunches Rubber Stamp Sentiment, Stitched rectangle dies.

Color Details: Bright Pink, Coral, Citrus, Citrus Green, Blue Turquoise, Green Turquoise, Jade Green, True Blue, Hydrangea,Ice Blue, Orange.


=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 


LOVE!
~amy~ said...

holy smokes.
This is gorgeous.

Kim Heggins said...

So, so beautiful!

Dotty Jo said...

A-MAZ-ing! Jo x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.