Sunday, June 16, 2019

RG Avenue FUN Cards!

The 2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Loving 
Cardmakers Hop 
was filled with tons of amazing 
sponsors and prizes galore!
I was lucky enough to have been 
a chosen winner for RG Studio 360!

I made 3 more cards with two of the newest releases
The Digital Sets:
And 


OH...MY...GOSH.

I am so IN LOVE with these Bears!
Thanks AGAIN for your wonderful generosity 
RG Studio!











Image result for RG avenue barely awake

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

~amy~ said...

whoa, so much cuteness!

Dotty Jo said...

Your fabulous colouring really brings them to life! Jo x

cghundley said...

These bears are
so adorable!
Carla from Utah

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.