Tuesday, June 11, 2019

STAMPlorations DAY ONE - 5 Days of Tags ! -----AND Awesome Prizes!




PRIZES!!!  PRIZES!!  PRIZES
To Celebrate my STAMPlorations /Spectrum Noir Designing
I have 2 Prizes up for Grabs!
SEE end of POST for details



Very excited to Join the STAMPlorations team as 
a Digital Guest Designer!

This week I am showcasing 
5 Days of Tags.
A build up until I join the STAMPlorations Mini Hop
So stay tuned for the "prize" hop 6/19 !

--- DAY ONE---
This Tag is from the Coffee and Anemone Set.  I added the wonderful sentiment that is available as stickers at STAMPlorations.

You really can't beat the value at 
STAMPlorations
 plus the beauty!
3 Large cup with floral images, PLUS 5 Cool Tags, SIGN me up..
Oh Yeah, I am in! 



Spring Coffee and Anemone Digital Stamps - Set of 3 + Bonus Printable Tags 




Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers:
Purple, Bright Pink, Dark Red, Green Turquoise, 
Jade Green, Ice Blue
Sponge Blended Ink Background: Spectrum Noir Harmony Water-Reactive Ink: Oasis 


MAIN PRIZE :  Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers - Floral
image 0

AWESOME Secondary Prize!


I made this card with this AMAZING MASK!
SO I have a second one for one of you lucky followers!



PRIZE DETAILS:
1) FOLLOW me on INSTAGRAM
2) On the Last POST of Instagram, tell me your FAVE Tag!
3) US Only (Sorry I Love you all)
4) Leave Love if you can on Blogger...
The MORE I see your name the more chances you have as I will be selecting a (Random.Org winner) from all posts and Instagram total comments...
Because I (heart) YOU.

=======================================

Now my friends...it is Y OUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!
~amy~ said...

Amazing designs Kimberly!!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous cards as always! I wish I could colour like you can, hun. I am blown away yet again, Jo x

Sue D said...

Love the colors on your beautiful tag and card.

Zenith Coupons said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing this. For online shopping discount codes please try Twinkledeals Discount Coupons for buying clothing & fashion accessories. I tried it and get 40% Discount on my fashion accessories. Try this. Its amazing.

Maura said...

Beautiful tag - your bold colors are fabulous and what you did with the butterfly stencil is AMAZING! CONGRATS on your design spot!!!

Denise Bryant said...

These are both so pretty! I really love the card you created with the butterflies mask!

jen said...

Your coloring is always so incredibly beautiful! And this masking is so cool!! Congratulations!!

cghundley said...

Such gorgeous coloring.
Love the tag.
Carla from Utah

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.