Monday, June 10, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard --- National Iced Tea Day!


NATIONAL ICED TEA DAY – June 10
Monday, 
June 10
Iced Tea Day 2019

In honor of National Iced Tea Day, 
I tried the Peach Iced Tea-Lemonade from Chic-Fil-a.
It was too sweet for me.  
And I have a sweet tooth....so yeah tons of sugar.

The Starbucks Passion/Dragonfruit Breezers Iced Tea
was the bomb...too bad it is so spendy! 

Love .LOVE. Love these images 
from Polka Dot Orchard!

Check out Polka Dot Orchard for s SALE!



My absolute Favorite Tea is Mint tea,
 with white RUM.
They call it a MOJITO. 
 Lol!


image 0


=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

~amy~ said...

super fun Kimberly!

Happy Dance said...

I'm not much of a tea drinker, though the Passionfruit/Dragonfruit one sounds tempting, lol! Even more tempting would be that mojito, lol! Awesome card. Love the little polka dotted and striped papers your sweet tea is sitting on top of. You've colored that cup perfectly, too. I'm loving this card, Kimberly! So summery! Bev

Zenith Coupons said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing this. For online shopping discount codes please try Limeroad Discount Coupons for buying clothing & fashion accessories. I tried it and get 40% Discount on my fashion accessories. Try this. Its amazing.

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card! Best way to drink tea, Jo x

Kim Heggins said...

Simply fabulous...love your glass of iced tea!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.