Saturday, August 3, 2024

08.03.2024 Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero - JULY Challenge (REMINDER)

  REMINDER --- There is still time to enter! 

Welcome to another "Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero" Challenge!

This month's challenge theme is: 

"Color My World"

Create a card using Hero Arts products as your main focus, and use COLORING. Coloring of any kind!  











My Hero Arts Supplies:

Copics:  (Pink Card):R37, R59,RV17, RV02, R81,RV000, V95
Copics:  (Blue Card):B52,B00, BG15,B05,B24,FB2, V95
Gel Pen: Sakura Gelly Roll White 10

This challenge ends 5:00PM (PT) August 4th

---------------------------------
There are always 2 - $50 Hero Arts Gift Cards as prizes each month! 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can also be found on the 
with my Top it Off Tuesday Feature!
Here are the 2024 Dates!

=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.