Wednesday, August 14, 2024

08.14.2024 Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge - Critters

 

& twist of SHAKER!

A TRI-FOLD... the snow opens to reveal another cute critter adding his mail to the post box, then it opens further to Santa drinking his cocoa and reading all the Letters to Santa

Hope you join in - $35 Gift card up for grabs from Twiddlers Nook!  (lots of sweet sequin (shaker) goodness there!)




 













========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!

Here are the 2024 dates:

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!

Dotty Jo said...

You know how much I LOVE this card! So happy to see you playing along at Christmas Kickstart with Gundi and me, Jo x

Arlene said...

I love this tri-fold. How wonderful.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.