Thursday, August 22, 2024

08.22.2024 The Color Throwdown Challenge


Was shown the Color Throwdown Challenge Inspiration in a group crafty chat, Ok - challenge accepted.  I hope my crafty pal will enter too!


Another thrifted stamp bought in a grab bag - SCORE!   I love bringing some stamps to life that I wouldn't normally have inked up.  What fun!






Copics: 

(Blues): FBG2, BG10, B00

(Creams): E01, W0, E50

(Krafts): E55, E33, E15, W1

Other: E08, E93, RV000

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can also be found on the 
with my Top it Off Tuesday Feature!
Here are the 2024 Dates!

=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!
Greta said...

Oh that's me and I'm not kidding! Absolutely adorable card with wonderful coloring! Your comment on my Altenew card really made my day. Thank you so much!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.