Saturday, August 10, 2024

08.10.2024 Altenew AUGUST Challenge


Entering into the Altenew AUGUST Inspiration Challenge.  

I had so much fun last challenge, and a wonderful shout out, (Thanks "Spotted" by Altenew."

Since I have some new goodies from Altenew, going to play with them. Perfect opportunity is to join the monthly challenge to get some MOJO momentum going.


















Altenew Supplies:



========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!

Here are the 2024 dates:

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on your deserving Altenew win and happy shopping for more goodies! Yayyyyy!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.