Wednesday, August 21, 2024

08.21.2024 Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero - AUGUST Challenge (REMINDER)

 REMINDER --- There is still time to enter! 

Welcome to another "Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero" Challenge!

This month's challenge theme is: 

"Sugar Sugar"

Create a card using Hero Arts products as your main focus, and create Something Sweet related!

This challenge ends 5:00PM (PT) September 1st 


I made a more masculine type card.

I can't wait to see what you create!

We are loving all of the entries we have been seeing in the gallery!  



This challenge ends 5:00PM (PT) September 1st 

---------------------------------
There are always 2 - $50 Hero Arts Gift Cards as prizes each month! 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can also be found on the 
with my Top it Off Tuesday Feature!
Here are the 2024 Dates!

=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!
Greta said...

I don't have any looking glass dies, but maybe soon. Love the look of this BD set and perfect choice of colors!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.