Wednesday, August 28, 2024

08.28.2024 Coffee Loving Papercrafters!

Well...it is not a Tuesday, but I couldn't help but to join in and link up to the Woodblock Wednesday Challenge, as well as inspire you all to join is as well.

All of my details on this card can be found on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!  

I hope that you are inspired to create today.













 ========

JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!

Here are the 2024 dates:

=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!
!neke said...

Great card Kimberley !!!!!
groeten Ineke

~amy~ said...

perfect, I always love your coloring!
Thanks for joining the August Woodblock Wednesday Challenge!!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.