Thursday, August 8, 2024

08.08.2024 Coffee Loving Papercrafters!

 I am up on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog

All of my details on this card can be found there!  

I hope that you are inspired to create today.


I am joining in AGAIN at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge for August!  


This month it is all about CRITTERS, with an Optional Twist: SHAKER.

*SPONSOR PRIZE $35 from Twiddlers Nook*



Some sweet stuff I picked up at 
Twiddlers Nook!!!





  Thanks for stopping by!!


========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!

Here are the 2024 dates:

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!
Lisa Elton said...

This is as cute as it can be!

~amy~ said...

oh so sweet! Love those colors Kimberly! Thanks for guesting with us this month!!!

Karen L K said...

Such a sweet little scene!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.