Sunday, September 1, 2024

09.01.2024 Caffeinate Christmas Card Challenge: SEPTEMBER - Cookies/Candy

 I am here again guesting for the amazing Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!



This month -  for the month of September, it is all about Christmas, Caffeinated (Coffee/Cocoa/Tea) and ADD Candy or Cookies!


This month the Sponsor  isNot 2 Shabby

PRIZE is $25 Gift Credit to the shoppe!

I made two shaker cards - Yay!
My shaker mix is a combo of all the sequins and confetti I like.  Some retired Neat &Tangled, some Trinity Stamps, some Twiddlers Nook, some Crafters Journey. 












=========================
Here are a few stamps on their site
 that caught my eye- you know, helping you make fun choices!







========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!

Here are the 2024 dates:

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!

~amy~ said...

These are gorgeous! Love the shaker elements.
Thanks so much for guesting with us!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.