Saturday, September 7, 2024

09.07.2024 Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero - SEPTEMBER Challenge

 Stay crafty with a Blog Named Hero" Challenge! 

This month's challenge theme is: 

"Anything Goes!"

Create a card using Hero Arts products as your main focus, and create ANYTHING GOES!


I am IN LOVE with the Newer Bird of Paradise Fancy Dies and HAD to do a card as soon as I it arrived!


Instagram Users: Please make sure to add @ablognamedhero 

 to all your posts so that we may comment!!

We are loving all of the entries we have been seeing in the gallery!  


I LOVE how this card came together.







+Here are my Hero Arts Supplies:

---------------------------------
There are always 2 - $50 Hero Arts Gift Cards as prizes each month! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can also be found on the 
with my Top it Off Tuesday Feature!
Here are the 2024 Dates!

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!
!neke said...

Great card ! Love the bold blue !
groeten Ineke

Greta said...

Striking and beautiful!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.