Thursday, September 5, 2024

09.05.2024 Pinkfresh SEPTEMBER Challenge


Joining in the Pinkfresh Challenge for September.

I have a non traditional Christmas Card. Lavenders and Pink Cherry Blossoms. I now exactly who loves this combo.



Pinkfresh Supplies:

 - Twist Pattern Die

- Holiday Greetings Sentiment Stamp Set

- Beautiful Branch Stamp Set

- Beautiful Branch Dies

- Dew Drops Iridescent (Excusive to August Create & Connect Spellbinders Collab Kit)



 Pinkfresh September Challenger - Wreath



 



========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!

Here are the 2024 dates:

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!
Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly she is just so wicked!!! You did good, love this fun coffee card!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.