Sunday, September 15, 2024

09.15.2024 Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge: SEPTEMBER - Candy/Cookies

I am here again guesting for the amazing Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!


This month -  for the month of September, it is all about Christmas, Caffeinated (Coffee/Cocoa/Tea) and ADD Candy or Cookies!


This month the Sponsor  is: Not 2 Shabby

PRIZE is $25 Gift Credit to the shoppe!

I have some jumping for joy Gingerbread Men They love some cocoa!






Here are all the cards I made for inspiration this month for Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge - Candies/Cookies!

I hope that you are inspired to join!









=========================
Here are a few stamps on their site
 that caught my eye!







========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!

Here are the 2024 dates:

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!

~amy~ said...

Loving all your cards for this month!!!!! Thanks so much for guesting!!!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.