Sunday, September 8, 2024

09.08.2024 Masculine Card


Pushing myself to use stamps I have bought and never used!

I bought this stamp online through Office Supply.com It is called Flora and Fauna Stag by the Card Hut - artist is Charlotte Eleanor.  My husband saw the stamp and said it was nice.  So a card for him it is. 


Perfect for the Color Hues of Rust & Green.

I couldn't find a suitable sentiment, the shapes were too far off and they could cover my image.  A crafting friend made me several Spellbinders Halloween sentiment strips (Thank you so much! Lenae!!) And this sentiment was You are my favorite ghoul..I cut the Ghoul off, it was so pretty in a glimmer gold, I had to use it!!! 


Now the inner message can be birthday or Christmas.

\





========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!

Here are the 2024 dates:

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!

Karen said...

This image is perfect for a masculine card, and your coloring and shading is wonderful! The woodgrain frame against the plaid background is striking. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Greta said...

Absolutely love your card!

Stef Perry said...

Kimberly, you've created such a fabulous masculine card! The stag is handsome and really stands out in the black wood frame. Your husband will love this one day. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.