Monday, September 2, 2024

09.02.2024 Altenew SEPTEMBER Challenge


Trying to push myself to use stamps I love.  Monthly challenges really do just that.  

They CHALLENGE me to join in - at least once a month and show love for sets I have bought.

I hope you are showing love for your purchases.  I am doing my best to admire them by using them.

Stay creating my friends!





Altenew Supplies:








========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!

Here are the 2024 dates:

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!

 

Lisa Elton said...

You showed it some love alright, this is beautiful!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is just stunning! Fabulous inspired card 😊

DorothyA said...

Such a beautiful card! I'm also enjoying your previous makes! So glad to get introduced to your art via Altenew!

Michelle Short said...

So very beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with the Altenew Inspiration Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.