Thursday, September 5, 2024

09.05.2024 Coffee Loving Papercrafters

So excited to share this card!!!

I adore how this card turned out, and I have all the details on the 

Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog blog.

Also entering a few challenges too!  Yay!

Inspired by the Freshly Made Sketch, and vibrant colors of the Colorful Options,  thanks for the inspiration ladies!! 













========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!

Here are the 2024 dates:

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!
Linda Callahan said...

This card makes me smile~fun for the season! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Makira said...

This card is fantastic! Love the details you put in it. Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Have a great weekend! Cheers, Makira

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh this is great!
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.