Saturday, September 7, 2024

09.07.2024 I Love Dogs - Color Hues Challenge


I have been getting some quite lovely comment on my cards lately and when I saw this color combo challenge, I thought immediately of pumpkins.  Hummm I do not think I have any large pumpkins stamps?

Well..I made a deal to myself, if I am buying new stamps, I need to put them in a bin and focus to use them first, or use older stamps I already own.  Needless to say, I have a lot of bins.  I flipped through my newly acquired, and this stamp set looked so fun.  I'm pretty sure I can use the colors required.. Cool.  

*****APOLOGIES in advance****

This stamp is retired and no longer available 

(So very sorry peeps)...

This is a stamp I purchased from Amy T's crafty sale. It is a retired clear set from The Cat's Pajamas.  They do not even make physical sets anymore, however check e-bay, there are some there.  The sentiment, Dog Lover YES it is new and available from Studio Calico (needs restocked it sold out). If you are a Cat Lover click to check out this set



 

do LOVE Dogs!    We now have two lovely sweet furry family members (Yay!)



Our newest baby is a sweet, precocious (sometimes can be bitey when playful - she's teething) princess.

Totally smitten with her!

Mollie - our newest family member!


The Color Hues Challenge - #TCH94





========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!

Here are the 2024 dates:

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!

Nancy said...

I can see why you have had so many people ask about that image. it is darling. I also love how your background matches the pup's bed pillow. Fabulous card and thrilled to have you in our gallery at Color Hues. Mollie looks super cute too!

JulieP said...

I love your princess pup! We have three small breeds ourselves. Mollie is adorable! Thanks for thinking outside of the box with our colors this time at Color Hues!

cm said...

Ohmygosh...your princess dog image is absolutely darling! A wonderful way to showcase rust and green; thank you for joining the Colour Hues gallery.
Your Mollie...talk about a cutie! Her furry face...ACK!
hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.