Sunday, June 11, 2023

Afternoon Tea - Love You So MUCH


I have purchased, been gifted, and pulled out of storage so MANY Coffee & Tea images now that I will be a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!

I can't showcase all of them --- But I am having a go at it anyways!

This full card front size stamp is from Woodware called Afternoon Tea.  If you are in the US, you can get it for $8.59 at Frantic Stamper.

I challenged myself to a COLOR challenge with the lovely stamp.
I think it would also look fantastic embossed.




Supplies:
Woodware Afternoon Tea
Altenew Watercolors
CTMH Sentiment from Kind of a PIG deal







=======================

JOIN Me!   

NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:




Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That looks like my kind of stamp Kimberley - I struggle with a vintage/collage style, so to have it ready-done on a background stamp sounds like a winner! I love the way our challenge colours give it a really fresh, modern look too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Love those stamps and what a wonderful use of the colors. So glad you shared this beauty with us at The Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a gorgeous card, Kimberly! I just love all of the beautiful shading throughout your images. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.