Saturday, June 17, 2023

Woodblock Wednesday - Reminiscing

 Well.. Tomorrow is Father' Day.  

This is a Stamp that I have made a card for my father before.  


In remembrance, in good thoughts, this stamp reminds me of my father. Stoic and adventurous in thought.  Old fashioned and quiet.  Meticulous, exacting,  and thoughtful in his way.


This stamp is truly dear to my heart.






Challenges:

Supplies:
B Line Designs LLC - NA240F Signal Man (Discontinued/Vintage)
Altenew Birthday Greetings Sentiment
Concord & 9th Inks - Black, Midnight, Blueberry
Concord & 9th Cardstock - Blueberry

--------------------------------

My next post on CLCB is 6/20

JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
A NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:



~amy~ said...

so awesome!
Thanks for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

Esther Asbury said...

What an awesome guy card! I'm so happy your played along at The Card Concept this week!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a fabulous masculine card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept and please stop by again real soon.
Karen L, DT

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.