Sunday, June 11, 2023

Pretty Pink Posh Daffodils - Yellow & Favorite Flower

 My entire childhood was filled with the love of yellow flowers.  Dandylions, Buttercups & Daffodils.


I love them all for different reasons.  Blowing the seeds off a dandylion for "wishes."  Putting the buttercup under your chin to see yellow.. if you loved butter of course...and the vast abundance of daffodils in spring.


As I grew older, my love changed for many reasons.  Violets remind me of my grandmother.  Lilacs my mother.  Trillium I still think are full of magic.  White roses for my Scott, my husband.  


Though....Daffodils will always remain my all time favorite.




Supplies:
Pretty Pink Posh Daffodils
Alternew Watercolors
Poppystamps Pointy Lattice Die Plate
Honeybee Stamps Honey Confetti embellishments
Honey Bee Stamps NO LINE coloring ink

I hope you have been able to get creative lately!


=======================

JOIN Me!   

NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:





I Card Everyone said...

Kimberly this is so wonderful - so happy that you've rekindled your love of yellow today!
=]

Darlene said...

Oh Kim this is just lovely! I too love a variety of flowers and the color yellow, though not my Top Favorites is one that always makes me happy ... especially in the springtime when the daffodils (even the dandelions) are in bloom. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE


Aileen said...

Love love love these beautiful yellow flowers the colouring just perfect. Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.