Monday, June 12, 2023

Happy Holidays - Photoplay Snowflake Tree Cloche

I scored a TON of Photoplay products at the (June 2 & 3rd) 2023 Puyallup Scrapbooking & Stamp EXPO!   Rubbernecker Stamps and Photoplay took all my money!  (scroll away and you will see the gals I went to EXPO with)


I MUST start using all my cool goodies! 

So here I go!  --- I have combined a few great challenges for inspiration today - Hope you join in!


The snow globe (very tall cloche) is NOT a shaker. I used a Pinkfresh arch die to make this card a shaker card. It has a very fine dusting of blue, silver, and clear star glitters!
















Supplies:
Photoplay Snowflake Tree
Photoplay Snow Globe & Tree
Pinkfresh Studio Arch Dies
Waffle Flower Snowflake Stencil
Concord & 9th Juniper Ink & Juniper Cardstock
Concord & 9th Sea Glass Ink

=======================

JOIN Me!   

I have joined the AMAZING Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.  
NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:



Darlene said...

Oh Kim this is just beautiful! Love that stenciled background ... great idea! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN & Peace on EArth challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Fantastic winter card! What a lovely tree die! I love how you easily turned it into a shaker card. Thank you for playing the Christmas challenge this week with the Krafty Chicks.
Diane - DT

Darnell said...

Lovely to see you, Kimberly! Your shaker design is so pretty and the stencil background is perfect! Good job scoring new products and thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.