Saturday, June 24, 2023

Best Day Ever - Lovely Floral Cake!

 I ADORE cakes that look like this... Making my own sweet masterpiece.  


If only I could taste the whipped frosting.


 




Posting to Challenges:



MFT Celebrate with Cake Die Set
Concord & 9th (Retired) Posie Fill in Friends Die Set 
Carta Bella Simply Stated (sentiment) Stamp Set
Honey Bee Stamps Honey Jar Confetti
Spellbinders SES-0930 Embossing Folder
Altenew Watercolors
=================================

My NEXT Post is 7/04!  

NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:


Karen said...

Your pretty cake is just fabulous! What a great job you did combining so many stamps and dies that work together so well! I've seen a lot of cakes decorated with flowers, and yours is one of the best! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Dena J said...

What a gorgeous creation! I love the texture and beautiful water color blooms and greenery. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts this week.

brenda said...

A gorgeous summery card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Cardsbymaaike said...

Gorgeous card and watercoloring. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

I Card Everyone said...

Kimberly, in my mind it has a delicious Italian buttercream - beautifully decorated, my friend!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS and almost too pretty to eat!! And I'm thinking a buttercream frosting that just melts in your mouth! (Can you tell I love cake?!!) You've used our challenge colors beautifully on this lovely, lovely card Kimberly...Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Color Hues Challenge!! Marcia (DT)

Sarah said...

This is so beautiful, a perfect card for us at Allsorts. Thank you for sharing. Sarah DT

Nancy said...

I had a birthday cake this weekend with yellow flowers all over it and it was out of this world, and your gorgeous cake has me wanting more. This turned out so pretty, Kim! Thanks for linking up with us at Color Hues.

JulieP said...

This is simply beautiful!!! I love how you incorporated the many hues of our challenge colors into the gorgeous, gorgeous card. (And yes, that whipped frosting...yum!) Thanks so much for playing with us at Color Hues, Kimberly!

Deekshita Jaideep said...

Lovely hues of colorplay !!! Pretty Card :) Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges - Deekshita (Papiershades)DT

Катерина Pioniya said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful cake!
Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge - Pioniya, DT

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.